Female Supremacy - Goddess Worship - Femdom - BDSM - Sadism - CBT - Humiliation - Sissification - : Sissy sluts have been busy

9/06/2013

Sissy sluts have been busy

My faithful sissy techie slaves have been busy creating new banners, headers and graphics for me and I wanted to show you all their talented work here on my blog too! Aren't these sissy sluts talented?! I'm impressed, and they're such obedient little cock sucking cum buckets, too!

Feel free to snatch these and use them to promote ME all over the internet! Make me famous, my minions! Tell the whole world about your Superior Goddess Veronica, the sadistic Female Supremacist that you blindly follow, worship and obey!








5 comments:

  1. Nice work, i like this new banners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new look, but no matter how your website looks your still a super sexy Goddess and deserve more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm, to sexy sissy hot. I use to be a mug in transition. 13.5 years full time. Really need to get back to that. Yet I got addicted to Hypnos like 18 months ago, n thought how stupid. You know who's stupid///: I am, as I've fallen in love with the idealism of submitting or being owned n being pimped out. Just thinking it turns me on. Mmm

    I'm suppose to move this winter n change my name n yet no clue as to where

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the new banners and can't wait for my brainwashing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new banners and cant wait until my brainwashing :)

    ReplyDelete