Female Supremacy - Goddess Worship - Femdom - BDSM - Sadism - CBT - Humiliation - Sissification - : Slave in panties and shaved

7/30/2013

Slave in panties and shaved

Here's one of my loyal servants showing off his new red panties, which to me look a bit like granny panties and they're obviously too big for this loser. As you can see, he's a hairy mofo, too, so of course I had to tell him to shave all that nasty hair, I just can't stand hairy slaves! He was a bit apprehensive about shaving all his body hair...but you just wait, pretty soon he'll be asking me for permission to wax it all!

Remember, you can click all my pics here to see them bigger! 







4 comments:

  1. I am truely great full to serve Goddess Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I will be allowed to wax my body for Goddess Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get some smaller panties then Goddess

    ReplyDelete
  4. he knows his place.

    ReplyDelete