Female Supremacy - Goddess Worship - Femdom - BDSM - Sadism - CBT - Humiliation - Sissification - : Humiliation music video

3/11/2014

Humiliation music video

Peculiar music video made by slave briana, a humiliation junkie loser who craves to be exposed and ridiculed on the internet. Not sure what to make of this, he clearly doesn't know how to dance, the apron is tacky and I hate middle aged wankers with thin long hair. At least he's wearing a mask, so we don't have to look at his ugly maggot face. 

Comment on this post if you think slave briana should cut off his hideous ponytail! 



7 comments:

  1. Goddess Veronica you are correct, I cannot dance and I am useless, im only fit to be used as a cum dump.
    please let me keep my pony tail, it might come in useful one day if I ever get the opportunity to be on my hands and knees in front of a real man, he could hold onto it or pull my hair while giving me a right good fucking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alas Goddess, I am literally lost for words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was well worth the giggles... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are rockin your slaves I know it

    ReplyDelete