Female Supremacy - Goddess Worship - Femdom - BDSM - Sadism - CBT - Humiliation - Sissification - : Slave becomes a sissy slut

5/11/2013

Slave becomes a sissy slut

Posting a few cute pics of my slave who became a nasty little sissy slut for his Superior Goddess! Do you like his pale pink outfit, cum rags? Wanna blow him? He might be interested, you know...

Wanna become a slut like him? Surrender yourself to me, contact me and tribute me. I'll make you my little puppet slut in a matter of seconds!







6 comments:

  1. Thank you for letting me dress for you Goddess. I am very lucky to be owned by you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I surrender, Goddess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nasty sissy slut !!! hehe

    -Chasteboy

    ReplyDelete
  4. i get the feeling this will be me soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice sissy slut!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love being one of ur sissy sluts goddess

    ReplyDelete