Female Supremacy - Goddess Worship - Femdom - BDSM - Sadism - CBT - Humiliation - Sissification - : A must read for all subs!

5/26/2013

A must read for all subs!

This is the most important post I will ever make. Trust me. 

I want all of you sluts, subs, sissies, slaves, trans, pigs, cum rags, whatever your name might be and however you might categorise yourself, to READ this very important article written by the one and only, the Fabulous Dr. Sue.

Read it. Read all the comments. Make notes. Then read it again. And after that, when you have really studied this article, come to me and bow down.

Now go read, click on the link:


If for some reason that above link doesn't work for you,
try this instead:
copy & paste this to your browser:

http://thedrsuereview.com/how-to-serve-an-online-domme

2 comments:

  1. Thats a very good articule, and weirdly its something you helped me realise. It isnt about how much money i have,as you know i dont have alot,but i will try my best and give you whatever i can. I wouldnt blame you if you said u didnt have time for me or to wait as im sure there is always a better more productive sub. but i feel priveldged for every message you send me and that you let me serve

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very good article, Goddess. I agree 100%. Online is the only way to be helpful.

    ReplyDelete