Female Supremacy - Goddess Worship - Femdom - BDSM - Sadism - CBT - Humiliation - Sissification - : Story of sissy Jazmine part 4

11/17/2013

Story of sissy Jazmine part 4

The story of sissy slut Jazmine Dolly continues! We are on part 4 already!

Wish to be feminized and sissified like Jazmine by your Superior Goddess? Wish to serve me online like this slut does? Email your sissy slut application to:



Here's the part 4 of Jazmine's slutty adventures, written by Jazmine Dolly:

"After being discovered by my wife and her now encouraging jazmine to come out more i knew it seemed to good. We had a talk after a few days where she told me i had a choice either man up or shed have to get a real man. Going on to say she isn't a lesbo and me in drag is a turn off but if i cant stop shed understand. The freedom to wear panties and other femmy things had gone on for almost a week at that point. I had shaven all my body hair off even having my wife come into the bathroom while i was shaving my legs. Her saying you know you have to do it in the direction of the hair growth and you are sooo not using my razors anymore princess. She always just seemed uninterested but accepting. I just thought tomorrow id stop.

Lots of tomorrows went by and i actually bought MORE femme clothes. She didnt say anything at all about it but started going out really late with all her g.f.'s from work. The majority of them were younger and single. her getting home at 2 and 3am was becoming more and more common. . I was happy she was going out dancing and having a wonderful time and told her over and over. I while she was out always cleaned house then found my own "wonderful time" with online sissy sites. i woke when she got home one 4am morning i could smell strong alcohol on her. I got up to go to the bathroom to find her "fuck me" panties tossed on the top of the hamper. I picked them up to see that they were very moist. I smelled them as i always enjoyed her scent but this time I distinctly smelled the rubber scent of a condom. I knew at that point she was getting fucked by a REAL man. i grew worried at first but thought of her finally getting to feel like a real woman having a REAL man do her. i got soo excited i just continued to smell her panties thinking of her moaning "fuck me" i was happy for her and wishing it was me as i messed my own panties. 

From that point on i just gave into the realization its best for both of us. Im a sissy and can never please a women sexually. I celebrated my wife taking a lover by letting her sleep in and cooking her a nice breakfast and coffee in bed the next morning. I said that I was soo happy she had such a good time last night continuing to say it must have felt soo good! She said it was totally amazing i didnt know if id be able to make it home. We both knew i think what were were saying. She broke the conversation by saying "are those new stretch pants your wearing"? I said yes i got them at Kohls yesterday while you were out. She said they are soo cute I'm gonna borrow them so don't stain them. It all felt like two g.f.'s rooming together it was amazing!"





9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice lucky sissy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm determined to be a good cock-sucking sissy for my Goddess!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic giffs, I absolutely love them, the bottom picture that's me in the middle.

    ReplyDelete