Female Supremacy - Goddess Worship - Femdom - BDSM - Sadism - CBT - Humiliation - Sissification - : Testimonial from a CBT slave

11/12/2013

Testimonial from a CBT slave

This is a testimonial from one of my online slaves, who's into CBT, ball busting and ball stretching

"For many years I’ve craved and desired to be dominated, abused and humiliated. For most of those years I was too scared or too nervous to do anything about it. I then made contact with a few Dominants who could supply all the things I felt I needed, but I just never felt a connection or happy with them and so resigned myself to nothing.  A few weeks ago, after the very strong urge to be submissive revived itself in me, I found Goddess Veronica.
I contacted her, made my first tribute and now Goddess Veronica owns me and is my dominant, my Goddess.  After just speaking with her for a little while I felt a connection that I have never had with any others.  I quickly got to work on my tasks and sent off the proof and am happy to say Goddess Veronica was pleased with my work.
Goddess Veronica has tasked me with some very painful and humiliating things,  I have taken humiliating pictures of myself,  pulled myself up with rope by my testicles and crushed my tiny loser cock in a vice for her, and she has made me pay for the privilege and I couldn’t be happier with her. I feel a sense of pride when I send her gift cards, proof of my tasks and other things she may ask for.  
I have finally found the Mistress in Goddess Veronica that I felt I have needed for so long and bowing down and serving Goddess Veronica is the best decision I’ve made in a very long time. I am faithfully obedient to Goddess Veronica and hope I will be working for her for a long time to come." Written by slave D.

Here are a few pictures of what the slave has done for me:









2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to try out CBT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouch!! ah well I don't suppose someone with a small cock had much use for it anyway.

    ReplyDelete