Female Supremacy - Goddess Worship - Femdom - BDSM - Sadism - CBT - Humiliation - Sissification - : Birthday update!

8/31/2013

Birthday update!

I'm having an amazing birthday weekend! Tributes are flowing and so is the vodka, LOL! Had a huge party with lots of friends last night and I'm definitely feeling it a bit today...maybe a few too many shots! Today I'm going to relax and enjoy life while my servants worship and pamper me. And of course I'm accepting more gifts, worship pics and tributes from all of you!

You can tribute me on Niteflirt or simply by sending an Amazon Gift Card. If you wish to send me an online birthday card or maybe even a worship photo of yourself with a sign, you can do so by emailing me to:


For Niteflirt purchases and tributes go to:




To send me an Amazon Gift Card,
go to:



Email all Amazon Gift Cards to:





Here's one the worship pictures I've received from my loyal servants for my very special 35th birthday! I'll be waiting for yours!


3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday again Goddess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthdady. was a priveldge to get to treat you Goddess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday, Goddess! Wish I was serving you back then :(.

    ReplyDelete