Female Supremacy - Goddess Worship - Femdom - BDSM - Sadism - CBT - Humiliation - Sissification - : Loser with a miniature dick

8/11/2013

Loser with a miniature dick

So it's Sunday evening and I thought I'd tell you a little bit about what's been going on in my Empire lately. It sure has been an interesting and eventful summer, let me tell you that!

You all know that I've been an online Domme for a few years now, and in the lifestyle for much longer, and I've come to know this one little fucker from another country who claims to be a virgin at 33, is missing one hand and has the tiniest manclit I've seen in my entire life. The guy has served me on and off for almost two years now. He's one of those drive by sluts, as I call them, he comes and begs to serve, then tributes me royally (and boy, has he been tributing!!!), does a task or two, then disappears for weeks, even months. And then the pathetic creature crawls back again with a stack of cash in his mouth ready for me to take.

A few days ago I got an email from him: "Will you train me if I give you 1000 euros?" and of course I said yes, I don't care what the currency is, I will still take it. And I knew I'd love to torment his shrimpy little dick. He sent the tribute which wasn't even the biggest he has sent, and then a couple of pics of himself...and I swear when I looked at this picture of him, I had to zoom in to actually see the little flap between his legs!! See for yourself, but get a magnifying glass first!



It's invisible, I swear! LOL

Well, this time this bitch says he's committed and ready to serve and spoil me like I deserved to be spoiled, and he did even send me another tribute last night on Amazon to prove he's serious. But I still don't believe him. If he's still serving me after 6 months, THEN I will believe him. But right now...I don't trust a word that comes out of his cock sucking mouth.

This little perverted maggot still has a lot to learn about true submission and financial servitude, and I intend to teach him all I know. It's going to be painful, and yes, very expensive, but in the end it's the only way he can ever come anywhere near satisfying a woman. Goddess knows he's never going to satisfy anyone with that limp miniature dick of his!

3 comments: