Female Supremacy - Goddess Worship - Femdom - BDSM - Sadism - CBT - Humiliation - Sissification - : My Birthday on August 30th!

8/27/2013

My Birthday on August 30th!

Readers, followers, sluts and slaves, it's your Superior Goddess' 35th Birthday on Friday, August the 30th! I expect to be spoiled, pampered and worshipped all week long and obviously I expect that to be DOUBLED on Friday!

I have a great party events planned for the weekend and a few photo shoots, too...and if my minions keep me satisfied and smiling, I will share some high quality goodies with you all here on my blog, too. I might even do a couple video greetings, who knows, maybe I'll even take Niteflirt calls from you lot....it all depends on how inspired I'll be this coming weekend.

And how inspired I will is totally up to you, my minions, my lovely devoted little cum sluts. There are many anonymous, perfectly safe ways to spoil your Superior Goddess on her very special day! You know, it is only once a girl turns 35!! So it's a very special, once in a life time type of thing...and you could be a part of it.

There are many ways to satisfy me, to make me smile, to make me feel like you want me to keep doing this blog, to keep posting my pictures, my videos, and my wicked thoughts. And since you're all such loser pindicks, the only way you can ever satisfy such a Goddess is by tributing to her like all good slaves do.

You can tribute by sending an Amazon.co.uk or Amazon.com Email Gift Card to my email address goddessxveronica@gmail.com

or you can just click on my Niteflirt buttons and tribute me on Niteflirt, there are lots of options there!

Both Amazon and Niteflirt are international, safe, virus free and 100% anonymous. Your identity is safe and a secret between you and the vendor, I will never find out. Of course, if you want to be acknowledged as the tributer, drop me a line at my Gmail and tell me! Good little puppets might get some extra treats from their Superior Goddess!

Now you have a choice to make. Is it going to be Amazon or Niteflirt? Click on the links below to show me how much you love me.


MY AMAZON.CO.UK WISHLIST WITH AMAZON GIFT CARDS:



AMAZON.COM GIFT CARD PAGE:



MY NITEFLIRT TRIBUTE PAGE WITH BUTTONS:



All Amazon Gift Cards can be emailed to:

goddessxveronica@gmail.com

Be sure to mention your nickname or slave ID so I know which one of my many followers has been kind enough to spoil and pamper me on my special day! I've made it easy for you, now it's your turn to put a smile on my face on my 35th birthday on Friday, August the 30th!








2 comments: