Female Supremacy - Goddess Worship - Femdom - BDSM - Sadism - CBT - Humiliation - Sissification - : Eager young sissy slut

2/03/2014

Eager young sissy slut

I have a new, young newbie sissy slut who's very eager to please and when I asked him how he was going to serve Me, his Superior Goddess Veronica, this is what he came up with:

"I think that the way in which I can serve Goddess Veronica is by doing whatever she wants me to, whenever she wants me to. I must fully submit to her and be her property. I am nothing without her.

If she tells me to dress as a sissy, I must. If she says I have to torture myself then I must. I would like to be her sissy slave so that she can see how much I want to be hers and that she could make me do anything. She can make me dress up in anything and do anything to my sissy clit and hole. I would even cum in my hand and eat it for her if she wanted me to. I would sit there in a dress, learning to love the taste, so that one day Goddess can make me do it to a real man. She can sign me up as a toy for anyone that would take me. I will be her bimbo. Her slut. Her slave.

I am her slave and she will use me as such with no care for my wishes and I am more than happy to do this. She controls when I am allowed to be released and only then will it happen. But when she does allow me to jerk my little limpdick, it has to be exactly as she says. That means that if she says stop and decides I’m not allowed to finish, then I stay like that. But if she decides that a different sort of masturbation is needed to train my ass, then that will be my goal as well. I need her to make me the ideal submissive.

She is the one true Goddess. Nothing else matters anymore. She is the only thing. She is constantly in my head reminding me of my rightful place. But a Goddess as beautiful, perfect and exquisite needs tributes so they will come from me in the form of my money. That is the reason I work now, to tribute to the only one that matters.

I would do anything for Goddess and happily. She owns me. I am her property and whatever she says goes."

You might be wondering why I don't call my sissies with female terms, such as "she". The reason is, I don't think they deserve it until they've gone through my whole sissy training routine. I don't give out freebies and everything has to be earned. Nothing in this life is free. Keep that in mind, sluts!


3 comments:

  1. It's such an honor that you posted this Goddess! I will earn my sissy name! I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree every word is true.

    ReplyDelete