Female Supremacy - Goddess Worship - Femdom - BDSM - Sadism - CBT - Humiliation - Sissification - : Introducing sissy Claire

2/05/2014

Introducing sissy Claire

The eager young sissy sluts wants to share more of his experiences with you all! Have fun reading it!

"My life as a nasty cum eating sissy slut" by sissy Claire

"Since talking to Superior Goddess Veronica, I now know that I am destined to be her sissy cum loving slut. I’ve experimented with girls clothes before. I bought a leopard print tutu and wig and used to prance around when I was alone pretending to be a pretty girl. I would sneak in to mummy’s room and try on the pretty pink things I could find and long to be a girl. I’d pad bras out with socks and pretend to be all pretty in tights and knickers. Now I realise that pretty isn’t for me. Slutty is.

When I was with a former girlfriend (before I realised my right place as a sissy) we bought each other underwear of the opposite gender and made the other try them. Secretly I was in heaven. I secretly wished she’d make me her slave and teach me to suck her gay friends cock but she would never know that. But now I don’t get girlfriends, all I have is Goddess Veronica and that is all I need.

I want to be her slut. I NEED to be her slut. She can make me do anything but I hope she makes me buy girly clothes and makes me dress up in them. Tight tops and bras that give the illusion of huge big breasts. The kind a real man would want on his slut. I want her to help me learn about make-up and different styles of clothing. All I have is a fur trimmed dress that feels good against my sissy clit but that is not enough anymore.

I want her to decide what I look like. I’ll buy the wig, make-up and clothes she demands because I live for her now. I will be the sissy slut she wants me to be.

I want her to control my sissy clit. My little limpdick is her toy and it is only for her amusement. I want her to tell me when and how I have to cum and that includes anything Goddess demands. If she says I can’t jerk my little stick until I’ve fucked my ass with something to train it then that’s what I’ll do. I’ve put a finger up there before but never any more than 2. I need Goddess to train my sissy ass so that I can take a hard cock up it if Goddess desires me to do so. It makes me so happy when I can please my Goddess.

I’m not allowed release unless Goddess allows it.

But of course, if I’m going to be a real sissy, I need to learn to suck cock like a good little girl. But before I learn how to work a real cock, I need to learn to love the taste of the sweet juice first. I feel like Goddess would need to train me to do this. I’ve only eaten cum once and it was when I jerked myself into my hand and licked it up. I’ve never had the balls to do it again. I suppose I don’t need my balls now that I’m serving a superior Goddess though. I’d like Goddess Veronica to tell me how to rub myself like a girl, then spill my juice into my hand and lick it up like the good slut that I want to be just for her.

Ultimately I want to be fully sissified whilst Goddess tells me to take a real cock in each of my holes like a little slut that I know I can be for her!"

Written by sissy Claire.

Looking to serve like sissy Claire does?

Email your application to: goddessxveronica@gmail.com


4 comments:

  1. Thankyou so much Goddess! I will do anything you tell me to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes all sissy sluts should regularly rub themselves like a girl and take real cocks in both holes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Total truth about sissies

    ReplyDelete