Female Supremacy - Goddess Worship - Femdom - BDSM - Sadism - CBT - Humiliation - Sissification - : Serve Goddess Veronica

2/27/2014

Serve Goddess Veronica

Looking for sincere and committed online slaves, sissies, pain sluts and subs to torment and humiliate, to abuse and exploit for my selfish, greedy needs.

If you're interested in serving me as an online slave, sub or sissy, just simply email your application to:

goddessxveronica@gmail.com

Keep in mind that tributes are and always will be required from all my servants. There's no way around it, you're not that special.







6 comments:

  1. Service of Goddess Veronica is the best thing to ever happen to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to look at your sexy legs in the hot shoes, Thank Goddess Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to look at your sexy legs in the hot shoes, Thank Goddess Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone should serve my goddess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Serving is a every slave duty

    ReplyDelete