Female Supremacy - Goddess Worship - Femdom - BDSM - Sadism - CBT - Humiliation - Sissification - : Story of an online service sub

10/15/2013

Story of an online service sub

Posting another story of an servant of mine, this is a young guy, who's very service oriented and obedient. And he's very active in both RT and online, which is great, too! Below are a couple of pics of this slave, too.

"Going over the course of my life, I'm not exactly sure when I had the feelings of submission towards Women. I do remember being twelve, and my family finally got a computer. Within days of searching, I found a few websites that depicted men being inferior, made to wear Women's clothing, to be humiliated. For whatever reason, these ideas were imprinted onto myself, and have stuck.

My experiences in the scene have been extremely positive. Between the semi-vanilla munches, and the outrageously fun play parties, I've enjoyed myself. The first time I've really scened was about 3 months ago. It was at my first play party, which was in the basement of a bar. A couple approached me and asked if I wanted to go up on the cross. I wasn't sure what they meant, but in my nervous state, I had gotten pretty drunk, and didn't care. We had a 45 minute session which left me extremely bruised and bloody. While I'm not much of a masochist, I'm very much a service sub. I enjoy making other people happy. Seeing my two Dominants smiling the way they were was enough to make me enjoy myself .

I've heard a lot of people bash online D/s relationships, and I am not entirely sure why. Serving over the internet gives many an outlet to do things they would never be able to do in real time, and be able to be matched with someone who you may never be able to meet face to face. I see it as an all around win.

As stated previously, I am a service sub. I genuinely enjoy making others happy, especially serving Dominant Women.

Goddess Veronica's online slave"





2 comments:

  1. Your play party sounded so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree on the D/s relationship stuff! It is amazing!

    ReplyDelete