Female Supremacy - Goddess Worship - Femdom - BDSM - Sadism - CBT - Humiliation - Sissification - : Story of sissy Jazmine part 2

10/18/2013

Story of sissy Jazmine part 2

The part 1 of Jazmine Dolly's sissy story turned out to be very popular, you cum stained wank jobs loved to read it, didn't you? Well here's the part 2! Enjoy!


"totally jazmine - part 2

After being exposed to this new and wonderful world of femininity there was no way i could ever stop. While young and single I would buy an assortment of panties, bra's, lingerie, heels, EVERYTHING! This i kept hidden while still living with my mom while attending college. My sister of course knew and was soo happy to help turn me gay I think she thought that was just soo radical and cool. Like she was part of some movement to let us sissies out of the closet. 

In the mornings my mom would be at work leaving my sister and i alone where i could be comfortable walking around in girlie pajamas. She would constantly try hooking me up with other bois she knew who were gay. At that time i still didn't desire cock and longed for girls. In retrospect i see now its wanting to be them. To be free and as feminine as i want as a real girl. I managed to date girls some of whom dumped me saying that they thought i was sooo nice but they wanted more of a real man. One girl was rather cruel about it saying that after 3 dates she expected sex and dates felt like time out with the girls just talking. she poignantly said maybe your just not straight giggling and she said it. 

After that I purged and ended up getting married suppressing my sissy desires worked for a couple of years. This worked okie until she brought home a beautiful satin bridesmaid dress for her sisters wedding. Prior to that i would only try on her panties and maybe some bra's. I couldn't resist and while she was at work i shaved entirely put on her sexiest lingerie and thigh high panty hose. I put the dress on the bed as i put her makeup on. i then gently eased into it feeling the satiny material caress me as i eased into it. I zipped up the back and adjusted the deep purple dress with its overlaying lace. I had given myself some figure by filling my bra with balloons filled with warm water. It felt soo wonderful to be weighted there soo ultra femme. I found myself looking at myself in the mirror and i put my wifes "do me" (thats what she called it) hot red lipstick on. 

After that i was just admiring the beautiful gurl in the mirror finding myself excited and leaking into her panties. I didnt think and instinctively starting rubbing my little girlie stick threw the material. i was looking at myself in the mirror and i looked like a girl rubbing herself i started moaning like a girl and within minutes i spurted in her panties! It was sooo intense i fell to my knees trying not to get my nasty boy goo on her dress. With regret and fear i took off the dress not looking to see if i made a mess. hanging it back up in her closet. I then clean up everything else and hide her messy panties. After that it all started over again and I found myself going threw all of her things wearing her panties daily and all the time. Pandora's box was opened again and i started going to sissy sites again chatting with other sissies and couldn't stop.

PART 3. Why is there this stain in my bridesmaid dress?"

Written by sissy Jazmine Dolly





4 comments:

  1. Thank you Goddess for giving me an opportunity to give full sissy confessional. You are making me realize how im just a sissy and always will be a sissy fag for life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god that story was amazing. It makes me want to get all dressed up now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goddess, one day I will prove to you that I am a true sissy like her! You are Superior!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goddess veronica hopefully one day I will be like this and be the whore I was born to be.

    ReplyDelete