Female Supremacy - Goddess Worship - Femdom - BDSM - Sadism - CBT - Humiliation - Sissification - : Story of sissy Jazmine part 3

10/26/2013

Story of sissy Jazmine part 3

The story of sissy slut Jazmine continues on. Wish to be feminized and sissified like Jazmine by your Superior Goddess? Wish to serve me online like this slut does? Email your sissyslut application to:



Here's the part 3 of Jazmine's slutty adventures, written by Jazmine Dolly:

"While off into my pink sissy world I was confronted by my Wife with her Sister (bride to be) holding her bridesmaid dress. She comes to me angry and her sister looking repulsed and holding back from laughing. She holds it up in front of me and says do you seee a problem with this dress? I acting like im not understanding say its not your best color. She then forces it right in front of my face so im staring just inches from the sissy spunk stain i left. I said maybe something spilled on it in your closet she flipped in inside out revealing a bigger stain.. she then says no looks like some guy wore it and jizzed in it to us. she says it as she forces my own cum stain right against my mouth and nose rubbing it like i was a bad dog. you ruined my dress and only one day to go you sissy faggot. I knew you were wearing my panties and bra's because how they were stretched. i seee her sister gasp laughing. You are to find a emergency dry cleaner and tell them to please remove the stain you caused. while they do that you are to go to the store and get your OWN bra's and panties. i dont care what your sissy fag ass does anymore just keep out of my stuff! She says as she walks back to the kitchen with her sister laughing in tow adding that goes for my makeup too! 

Completely humiliated i look online for same day dry cleaning and find a place in town. As im going there i get a text from my wife asking where im taking her dress so she knows its a god place. I answer and she replies "good ill call after a while and make sure you said you caused the stain". She can be sooo delightfully ruthless when pissed off.. I enter the cleaner and take the dress to the counter and tell the young girl tat i caused this stain on this dress before my wife could wear it. i don't think she cared or knew what i was talking about because all she said was your rush order will be done at 4. I was just going to go hang out at the coffee shop when wifie texted again "sissy needs her own panties" i answered thank you and proceed to a department store where i went to the lingerie department. sissy heaven! After walking the department i no longer cared all i knew is my wife was now ordering me to get panties and bra's. I ended up selecting at least 10 panties, 3 bra's, and thigh high nylons. I go to the counter knowing there is no lie to hide these arnt for me so i just go all femme gay and say i just needed to update to the girl. She turns red and laughs saying yes i do that too. 

On my way back out i see these awesome black shiny stretch pants i get that and a sexy revealing red top. I guess it was the freedom of being ordered to do it but i just went sissy crazy spending $200. I see its later than the pick up time and hurry back to the cleaners where i was told my wife called and wanted to have us show you some dresses that didnt get picked up that we sell for you. She said you are to pick yourself at least 2 taking me to where there are only pink and yellow dresses hanging. The 2 oriental women say together giggling we think these will be your size. I chose 2 satin dresses both pink and having alot of lace. Appeared to be prom dresses. The girls show how they removed "my mess" inside and out I thank them saying the dresses are beautiful and are they always available. Going home i find my wife is still there but her sister had left. I was relieved for that at least. Taking all of my packages in i was met by her looking at everything. Wow you went sissy crazy laughing. Looking threw my bags saying wow your just slutty aren't you? I then had to hold my dresses up for her to see. She was soo encouraging then seriously saying look i wanted to marry a MAN clearly your not. She says as im holding up a pink full length strapless sweetheart dress to myself. She is like be yourself but don't embarrass me and im going to start doing my own thing too. She adds oooh by the way i threw away all your boy underwear sissykins you should have gotten more everyday panties any real girl knows to keep her "im gonna get fucked" panties nice and new. The rest of the night I helped her get ready for her sisters wedding."

Part 4 loving her loving other men - coming soon!

And here's one of Jazmine Dolly's many filthy sissy captions from her very popular and very nasty sissy blog on Tumblr. There's no denying it, sluts, you all want big black cock in that manhole of yours, don't you bois? You're not real men, you're nothing but cock craving cum dumps. Get to Jazmine's naughty Tumblr here:




3 comments:

  1. Once again thank you for demanding that I expose myself as the hidden sissy cock slut that I really am. Goddess you bring the delicious sissy fag out of me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. every part of this story makes me want to be a sissy more and more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe one day I will get pimped out on craiglist, great story by the way.

    ReplyDelete