Female Supremacy - Goddess Worship - Femdom - BDSM - Sadism - CBT - Humiliation - Sissification - : Story of sissy Jazmine part 1

10/04/2013

Story of sissy Jazmine part 1

One of my loyal sissies, Jazmine Dolly, wants to share her story with you all. She's writing it and I'll be posting it here on my blog one part at a time. Hope you enjoy!


"Part 1 the early sissy years by Jazmine Dolly

When i was little i only played with girls and my best friend was a girl. I never got involved in anything "boy" like and if it was thrust upon me it would make me sad. At some point i discovered the clothes in my older sisters closet and would "play" in there for hours. My favorites were her pretty dresses and night gowns. They made me feel like a princess I would wear her pretty pink panties and training bra's with them too. I found her room to be soo inviting for me all of these wonderful things for me it was like my fantasy world. I was caught by my sister a couple of times the first one being the time she caught me in her one piece bathing suit at like 13 years old. I told her that i just need to feel what it was like to wear what my friend would wear swimming. She couldn't stop laughing and said i was soo cute in her pink suit. The second time is when she caught a gimps of the top of her pink hanes panties protruding from my jeans at like 15. I then had to confess that I wore them all the time because the just felt "lighter" and made me feel happier wearing them. She helped me by giving me all of her pink panties so we would know whos is whos then our mom would wash and she would return "my panties". So for almost all of high school i was actually wearing pink panties.

Written by sissy Jazmine Dolly"

Here's Jazmine Dolly's Tumblr blog, if you want to visit and say hello:

http://sissydesires.tumblr.com

And in case you didn't know it, Jazmine is the one behind some of my new sissy themed graphics, like this: 


Hope you enjoyed the sissy story so far, part two will be posted soon! So remember to come back for it, you will want to learn know more about Jazmine and her sissy adventures!

If you wish to serve Superior Goddess Veronica like Sissy Jazmine does, 
email your application to:






3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed this more than I probably should have...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink panties are definitely my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Goddess permits me to become a complete sissy like this one day!

    ReplyDelete